– One bedroom available in a two bed/ one bath apartment.
– both rooms are the same size
– Livingroom equipt with TV/Cable/Wifi
– Large open kitchen with huge countertop (perfect if you like to cook)
– Huge walk-in storage closet in common area
– Close to the 6 train and 2 min walk from the M15 bus.
– bright and airy with a built-in airconditioning and heating unit.
– Spacious, comfortably fits a queen size bed with a large double door closet and built-in shelving.
– two big windows with views of the Empire State Building
– Comes unfurnished
– I’m Adam, a 30 year old teacher originally from London (yes, I have an accent!)
– I am very clean, tidy, and always very respectful of you and your space.
– looking for a non-smoker in their 20s/30s
– Someone who is also clean + tidy!
– A roommate who is social but not looking to bring the party home
– Most importantly, someone who is thoughtful and respectful.
If you’re interested please send me an email with a few lines about yourself and we can find a time to connect.
- : 1987
- : Anyone
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : Murray Hill/Kips Bay
- : August 31st 2017
- : Rent
- : Per Month