Welcome to your very own Manhattan oasis: a quiet, sun-drenched 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom residence at the Zeckendorf Towers in Union Square.
A southern exposure — great for sunbathing and houseplants! — offers views of 14th Street and Park Avenue from both the living room and the bedroom.
The large bedroom easily fits a king size bed and features a spacious walk-in closet with adjustable shelves, and features a heating/AC unit. Both the bathroom and the kitchen are newly renovated. Kitchen equipment includes an oven, microwave, dishwasher, and an island countertop that opens into a spacious living room — both are ideal for entertaining.
The apartment has abundant closet space: a large coat closet with adjustable shelving, a sizable utility closet, and the walk-in closet in the bedroom. Numerous electrical outlets in every room.
Zeckendorf Towers is an iconic, beautifully-maintained condominium building that offers wonderful amenities:
- 24-hour doormen, concierge, porter and handyman services
- live-in superintendent
- package room and tracking system
- landscaped roof gardens and courtyards — the largest residential green roof in NYC
- two laundry facilities and in-building dry cleaning
- full-service health club with Peloton bikes, Woodway treadmill, squat rack and free fitness classes
- swimming pool illuminated by skylight
- children’s playroom
Overlooking Union Square, the building is within a five-block radius of:
- Union Square Park and its famous 4x-week farmer’s market
- Whole Foods Market, Trader Joe’s, Food Emporium, fruit stands
- Multiple movie theaters, Bookstores (Barnes and Noble, the Strand)
- Shopping: BestBuy, Nordstrom Rack, DSW
- Top-rated restaurants and much more
Book a virtual or IRL tour here: https://calendly.com/rent-u11e/apartment-tour
- : Female
- : 1 Irving Place
- : 08/01/2020
- : $3,900/month
- : firstname.lastname@example.org