Date(s) - 08/05/2015
7:00 pm - 10:30 pm
JSTF proudly presents THE JEWISH LOVE BOAT
our 4th Annual DINNER, CRUISE AND DANCE PARTY.
Wednesday August 5th at 7 pm
at the Skyport Marina
Corner East 23rd Street & FDR Drive
Choose from Chinese, Israeli or deli style foods and dance the night away while sailing around Manhattan aboard the Harbor Lights luxury yacht!
This party is for Jewish singles in their 30’s 40’s and 50’s from all over the tri-state area and all diverse backgrounds.
Over 300 people attend every year.
* A cruise around Manhattan
* Full KOSHER buffet dinner including Chinese and Israeli food, mini deli sandwiches and dessert.
* Great party music with DJ LOU playing 80’s 90’s and today’s hits
* Dancing & mingling
* Cash bar for sodas and alcoholic drinks. (Our contract with the vessel company does not allow us to serve any drinks including soda and water.) They also check that no one brings any drinks with them.
ALL FOR $60 (if you register by August 4th)
6:45 check in opens
7:00 boarding begins
10:30 return to the dock
To register go to www.JSTFEVENTS.com
$60 per person online until Aug 4th 2015 @ 10PM
After Aug 4th, $70 online or at the dock – cash only
For more info and group rates please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To join our group on facebook go to
—————————————————————————–The food is being supplied by a few different business in Boro park, like the kollel store and others, all kosher.
• The boat will sail rain or shine! The boat has 3 levels with two air conditioned enclosed areas and an outside deck on the top level.
• There is paid parking at the marina, or you can find parking on the street. To get street parking please arrive early to look around. By subway, take 6, N, Q, R lines to 23rd Street, walk 4 blocks east – the Marina will be in front of you.
• There is no strict dress code, but we recommend “neat casual”.
• We’re expecting a sell out so get your tickets ASAP. Tickets are not refundable.