Date(s) - 08/15/2019
6:00 pm - 11:59 pm
The Ellington in the Park
PARTY OF THE SUMMER::::: MUST WEAR WHITE! Now on Thursday Night August 15th
1,000 Jewish Singles expected
TICKETS HERE: https://tubav.eventsmart.com/
PARTNERS: JSWIPE & WANDERING QUE
This year’s New York City TUBAV Party will be on Thursday August 8th at the Ellington BAR at w. 103rd street inside Riverside Park) brought to you by nerds bangitout.com
Tubav is the ancient Jewish Holiday of Finding Love – the talmud says “There were no happier day in the calendar than Tu bAv”
1. Wear something white!! (Jewish custom of Tubav – so that everyone is on the same playing field regardless of where you are from)
2. ALERT: Be prepared to actually meet someone new (sure it’s fun to go to these Jewy shindgis, get trashed, see some old friends, barf on/makeout with your old friends, but heck if we can help you slip “Meeting someone new” into that allstar to-do list, we’ve done our job)
3. You will get a insanely cheesy and ridiculous sticker with a number and your name on it
4. You will get a match card and a pencil / or use our online app www.bangitout.com/party- If you see anyone you like at the party simply write their number down on your card. If they write you down, we set you up on a date!!! (We’ve had over 40 couples married from this shindig – so this shtus is effective) – there will be 1,500 jewish singles at this. be there.
6. You will dance, have a summer cocktail, and have the best night of your life!
8. Buy a Ticket Online: Tickets are $18 until July 15th
Tickets go up to $25 dollars after July 16th!
Ticket prices go up the week of the event $36 so rock it out now
$40 at door, (don’t be that guy)
RAIN DATE: AUGUST 19th
9. Get there early and get a free pair of Bangitout White Sunglasses!
ages are 20s, 30s, 40s
All types of judaism will be in attendance (there will be someone for you)
No one leaves without having some fun