Date(s) - 08/21/2017
6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
JSTF proudly presents THE JEWISH LOVE BOAT
our 6th Annual DANCECRUISE PARTY.
Monday, August 21th at 7 pm (check-in starts at 6:30)
at the Skyport Marina 2430 Fdr Drive Service Rd E, New York, NY 10010
Corner East 23rd Street & FDR Drive
Choose from Chinese, or Israeli style foods and dance the night away while sailing around Manhattan.
This party is for Jewish singles in their 40’s and 50’s from all over the tri-state area and all diverse backgrounds.
Close to 300 people attend every year.
* A cruise around Manhattan
* The ship will sail along East River and Hudson River, around Manhattan. Sites will include the NY skyline, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Ground Zero.
* KOSHER REFRESHMENTS.
* Great party music with DJ LOU playing 80’s 90’s and today’s hits
* Dancing & mingling
* Rain or Shine (If it rains, we party indoor!)
* Come early and you can meet and mingle on the dock
* Cash bar
ALL FOR $30 (if you register by August 20th)
6:30 check-in opens
7:00 boarding begins
10:30 return to the dock
To register go to www.JSTFEVENTS.com
$30 per person online until Aug 20th 2017@ 10PM
After Aug 20th, $40 online or at the dock – cash only
Dress code, We recommend dress to impress
For more info and group rates please email: email@example.com
To join our group on facebook go to
• The boat will sail rain or shine! The boat has 2 levels with air conditioned enclosed areas and an outside deck on the top level.
• There is paid parking lot at the marina, or you can find parking on the street. To get street parking please arrive early to look around. By subway, take 6, N, Q, R lines to 23rd Street, walk 4 blocks east – the Marina will be in front of you.
• There is no strict dress code, but we recommend “neat casual”.
• We’re expecting a sell out so get your tickets ASAP. Tickets are not refundable.