Date(s) - 03/12/2015
11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Spring has sprung, Passover is here and Manischewitz is in bloom all year.
Manischewitz is hosting the first ever “The Manischewitz Experience” event in Chelsea Market, NYC between March 12th, 13th, & 15th.
It will be an immersive, multi-sensory, visually impactful experience that will transport you into a whimsical journey of food and fun!
Joy of Kosher’s Jamie Geller and MexiKosher’s Katsuji Tanabe will be there doing demos and having a Q and A. See how they use their favorite Manischewitz products!
Some of the activation areas and experiences will include:
– Sweet Inspiration: enjoy a macaroon dunked in chocolate or cream cheese frosting, taste mini cupcakes!
– Manny’s Pizzeria: taste our crunchy and crisp margarita or pesto matzo pizza
– Potato Patch: enjoy toasty potato pancakes served fresh and choose from an array of inventive toppings
– Give Me S’mores: toast marshmallows and pair with chocolate covered matzo for a unique spin on s’mores
– Macaroon Machine: an oversized gumball machine dispenses macaroon samples like never done before!
– Manischewitz #ManiMacs Macaroon Contest: learn about the contest and vote for semi-finalists
– Photo Booth, with photo opportunities with “Mensch On A Bench”
– Giveaways and Much More!
Thursday 3/12 (11 am – 7 pm) Day 1
Friday 3/13 (10 am – 6 pm) Day 2
Sunday 3/15 (11 am – 7 pm) Day 3
This is a free event open to the public!!