Date(s) - 08/08/2017
7:00 pm - 11:30 pm
::::::PARTY OF THE SUMMER::::: MUST WEAR WHITE! Party moved to TUESDAY AUGUST 8th
BUY TICKETS HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nyc-tubav-party-2017-tickets-36046998543
This year’s New York City TUBAV Party will be on Tuesday August 8th at the BOAT BASIN Cafe at 79th street and Riverside Park)
brought to you by nerds bangitout.com
Tubav is the ancient Jewish Holiday of Finding Love – the talmud says “There were no happier day in the calendar than Tu bAv”
1. Wear something white!! (Jewish custom of Tubav – so that everyone is on the same playing field regardless of where you are from)
2. ALERT: Be prepared to actually meet someone new (sure it’s fun to go to these Jewy shindgis, get trashed, see some old friends, barf on/makeout with your old friends, but heck if we can help you slip “Meeting someone new” into that allstar to-do list, we’ve done our job)
3. You will get a insanely cheesy and ridiculous sticker with a number and your name on it
4. You will get a match card and a penci… If you see anyone you like at the party simply write their number down on your card. If they write you down, we set you up on a date!!! (We’ve had over 40 couples married from this shindig – so this shtus is effective) – there will be 1,500 jewish singles at this. be there.
6. You will dance, have a summer cocktail, and have the best night of your life!
8. Buy a Ticket Online: Tickets are $18 until July 18th
Tickets go up to $25 dollars after July 19th!
Ticket prices go up the weekend of the event $36 so rock it out now
$40 at door, (dont be that guy)
RAIN OR SHINE
9. Get there early and get a free pair of Bangitout White Sunglasses!
ages are 20s, 30s, 40s
All types of judaism will be in attendance (there will be someone for you)
No one leaves without having some fun
% of proceeds will be donated to NYC Jewish Cause