Israel Shopping Malls will be transformed into a mass Bone Marrow Drive across the country. If you are in Israel this Monday – Februrary 28th 2011, please swing by the following malls and get yourself swabbed 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Be there!
- Grand Canyon in Haifa
- Canyon Nahariya
- Dodge Center in Nazareth
- Canyon Lev Hadera
- Canyon Hasharon in Netanya
- Canyon Merom in Ramat Gan
- Canyon Hagiva in Givat Shmuel
- Big Canyon and Canyon Sirkin in Petah Tikva
- Honim Konim in Rishon Lezion
- Canyon Rehovot; Outlook at the Bilu Center
- Canyoter in Ness Ziona
- Canyon Lev in Ashdod
- Canyon Hadar in Jerusalem
- Canyon Harel in Mevaseret Zion
- Canyon Adumim in Ma’aleh Adumima
- Canyon Queen of Sheba in Eilat.
The Bone Marrow drive is for Or Yosipov, a 12 year old Israeli with Leukemia – but the data will be stored in the bone marrow databank at Hadassah University Medical Center in Jerusalem’s Ein Kerem and shared to help others suffering from cancer and other disorders who require bone marrow including our little Ayelet Galena. Please be there!