If you are obsessed with 3pm and 9pm daily trivia on the HQ App: We created a SEDER HQ Trivia: SAVAGE! Check the Seder Sidekick for the full printout
1.This person is not named in the Haggadah
2.How many parts are there to the Seder? Starting with Kadesh..
C. Thirty Six
3.Today, the Hillel Sandwich contains what 3 items?
A. Matza, Meat, Marror
B. Matza, Parsley, Marror
C. Matza, Marror, Charoset
4. Name the 8th step of the Seder:
5. Afikoman means dessert in what language?
6. What happens at Rachza?
A. We wash hands without a blessing
B. We wash hands with a blessing
C. We eat Parsley
7. In what Year did Maxwell House start printing haggadahs?
8. How long does it take for flour and water to become officially “Leavened”
A. 2 Minutes
B. 10 Minutes
C. 18 Minutes
9. How many times does the hagadah use ? שֶׁ נֶּאֱ מַ ר word the
A. 15-20 Times
B. 25-35 Times
C. 75+ Times
10.The song Chad Gad Ya first appeared in a 1590 haggadah printed in what city?:
Answers: 1B, 2A, 3C, 4B, 5C, 6B, 7C, 8C, 9B, 10A