Hey there! Looking for a new roommate for our recently renovated 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment in South Williamsburg (near the JMZ) starting . This is the larger, more private room in the apartment, and is $1550 + utilities.
- The location: South Williamsburg, corner of South 4th and Berry st. Super close to whole foods and 2 blocks from the brand new Domino Park which has amazing views of Manhattan.
- Good transportation: Near the JMZ (so not affected by the L train), and a really easy Uber since it’s right off the base of the Williamsburg bridge
- It’s easy & flexible; the rooms are month-to-month, and there’s no need to sign a lease. Would prefer a 12-month commitment, but would be willing to make exceptions if someone great needed less of a commitment
- Clean, safe building with only 3 units (we’re on the second floor). Recently renovated, with central AC
- No laundry, but a laundromat is across the street and their wash-and-fold service is great/inexpensive
- Bedrooms will be unfurnished, but I’m in the process of getting all new furniture for the common space
I work full-time as a graphic designer/packaging designer (mostly for new food products) in Soho. Love exploring the city, seeing Broadway shows, and hanging out in the park. I try to be out and about as much as possible, but when I’m home, I’musually catching up on