– 3rd Ave and 94/95th St. – Upper East Side
– 1 block from the 6 & Q trains subway, M96 crosstown bus
– 3 blocks from Central park, convenient to museum mile
– Grocery stores, pharmacy, convenience stores, gym, dry cleaners, bars and restaurants within short walking distance
– Carnegie Hill area is residential and full of young professionals
-24 hour concierge doorman in renovated high rise condo building (http://www.thehighgateny.com/)
-Laundry and dry cleaners in the building
-24 hour garage
-Large Rooftop Sundeck with fantastic views of all of Manhattan
-2 clean and responsible, respectful roommates
-Full kitchen (stove, oven, fridge, dishwasher, toaster)
-Living Room with couch, table, and bookshelf
-Heat/Hot water included
-Looking for someone who has a full time job/school does not smoke, and does not bring the party home. No pets please.
-room measures 10′ x 12′ with hard wood floors and a large east facing window with great views
-lots of natural sunlight and black-out shades
-2 wardrobes to hang clothes and a lot of additional storage in the apartment
-Rent is $1,290 a month – this value CANNOT be beat
-Utilities are approximately $120 for cable, internet, gas & a.c.
-Cleaning lady: ~$30/month (can do your laundry)
-Tenant must make 50x the monthly rent ($65k) or most have a cosigner.
-$50 credit check by Milford Management
-$250 processing fee
-$1,290 Security Deposit