It’s almost purim, and I am sure you are in denial that you have no good costume for your child. Not to fret, take a page and costume from your bubbie and zayde’s drawer! Here are 10 awesome costumes of kids dressing as old Jews.
10. Of course I ordered the meatloaf. Who would pass up meatloaf?
9. I was known to be a real looker.
8. You need a shidduch? Do I know your family?
7. you know my grandson?
6. That shmendrick doesnt deserve a tip
5. The bingo event raised almost 200 dollars for the temple.
4. I’m the biggest swinger in boca
3. Everyone needs insurance, am I right? And the grandkids tuitions don’t pay themselves.
2. I can’t hear you doll, but do me a favor and put our some tea biscuits for the guests.
1 The Kiddush setup crew: going on 50 years.