10. You go to Grand Central to be in a crowd of people.
9. You bring a flask to the office.
8. You start dancing with the members of your firm.
7. For the girls – you don't actually work you just watch the men.
6. For lunch you have kugel and chicken.
5. The niggun you were singing at 3:00 AM at Carlebach keeps popping into your head.
4. While drinking water you wish others a L'Chaim.
3. For the girls – you change outfits during work.
2. You want to take a nap at 5PM.
1. You start counting down until next Simchat Torah.