Where: Boat Basin Cafe – 79th Street at Riverside Park
What: 1,000 Jewish singles wearing white and wanting to meet you. Tix
1. Wear something white!! (Jewish custom of Tubav – so that everyone is on the same playing field regardless of where you are from)
2. ALERT: Be prepared to actually meet someone new (sure it’s fun to go to these Jewy shindgis, get trashed, see some old friends, barf on/makeout with your old friends, but heck if we can help you slip “Meeting someone new” into that allstar to-do list, we’ve done our job)
3. You will get a insanely cheesy and ridiculous sticker with a number and your name on it
4. You will get a free drink ticket (use it immediately)
5. You will get a match card and a pencil – If you see anyone you like at the party simply write their number down on your card. If they write you down, we set you up on a date!!! (We’ve had over 20 couples married from this shindig – so this shtus is effective)
7. You will dance, have a summer cocktail, and have the best night of your life!
8. Buy a Ticket Online: Tickets are $18 until July 5th, Tickets include one drink ticket, one match card –
Tickets go up to 25 dollars after July 5th!
Ticket prices go up the day of the event to $36 so rock it out now
RAIN OR SHINE