10. Delusional and not bashful Facebook stalkers
9. Inability to hide that girl who keeps writing about how sad her life is
8. Your entire family is on facebook and there are no privacy settings
7. Limited to only post 500 pictures of your newborn baby per day!! Eeeh Gad! The Injustice!
6. All your private messages become public including the ones you randomly send at 2am
5. The Plague of: No more stalking your ex!
4. Persistent and neverending Farmville requests
3. Suddenly all your passionate political status update rants don’t make you sound as psychotic as usual
2. Inability to tell everyone how crazy the weather is outside
1. That photo you untagged yourself in, becomes your profile pic