10. Both involve religious dudes who wear black hats
9. Both commemorate a historic against-all-odds-survival of a people by national overeating
8. May be the first time in history that the 2nd night of Chanukah might have the best gifts – thank you, Black-Friday!
7. Adam Sandler has composed masterpieces about both
6. John Madden finally has a legit reason to deep-fry his holiday TurDucken
5. Seriously, how cool of a band name is “Squanto Latka”?
4. Finally gives something to journalists to write about other than a painfully awkward gentile politician lighting a freakishly large chabad menorah in a random town square
3. Dreidel is spun to see who has to eat the second helpings of the burnt yams
2. Forget Jelly-Filled, how about Turkey Filled Donuts!
1. Everyone's happy, since there are only one, and not two, painfully annoying filled-family get-togethers to suffer through – a Thanksgivukah Miracle!!