Tubav is the ancient Jewish Holiday of Finding Love – the talmud says “There were no happier day in the calendar than Tu bAv”
2016 Bangitout.com’s celebration will be held:
Thursday Night August 18th
Boat Basin @ W. 79th and Riverside Park
MUST WEAR WHITE
This is the 15th annual party and it is always a wonderful turnout of Jews across the entire spectrum looking to meet someone new! We have had over 20 marriages from this event alone and it simply enables singles to cut the crap and actually meet someone to marry
::::::PARTY OF THE SUMMER:::::
1. Wear something white!! (Jewish custom of Tubav – so that everyone is on the same playing field regardless of where you are from)
2. ALERT: Be prepared to actually meet someone new (sure it’s fun to go to these Jewy shindgis, get trashed, see some old friends, barf on/makeout with your old friends, but heck if we can help you slip “Meeting someone new” into that allstar to-do list, we’ve done our job)
3. You will get a insanely cheesy and ridiculous sticker with a number and your name on it
4. You will get a free drink ticket (use it immediately)
5. You will get a match card and a pencil – If you see anyone you like at the party simply write their number down on your card. If they write you down, we set you up on a date!!! (We’ve had over 20 couples married from this shindig – so this shtus is effective)
7. You will dance, have a summer cocktail, and have the best night of your life!
8. Buy a Ticket Online: Tickets are $18 until July 5th, Tickets include one drink ticket, one match card –
Tickets go up to 25 dollars after July 18th!
Ticket prices go up the day of the event to $36 so rock it out now and $40 at the door.
RAIN OR SHINE
9. KOSHER BBQ will be in effect for you to purchase burgers, fries, hotdogs
10. Get there early and get a free pair of Bangitout White Sunglasses, Hawiian Flowers, Flower headbands!
11. the Bangitout.com LIP SYNC BOOTH Will be in Effect – get ready to party!
ages are 20s, 30s, 40s All types of judaism will be in attendance (there will be someone for you)
No one leaves without having some fun