15 Terrible Tu B’Shvat Pickup Lines
Are you a gardener? Cause I could use some help planting seeds Do you need a date? Or we can fig-ure it out Should I say ...
- Are you a gardener? Cause I could use some help planting seeds
- Do you need a date? Or we can fig-ure it out
- Should I say Shechiyanu? Cause you are certainly a New Fruit
- Arbor? I hardly know her.
- Do you work at JNF? Cause I am compelled to plant a tree in your honor.
- Let’s get fruitful and multiply.
- Tu b’shvat? OH thought it was Tu b’av
- Wanna make like a tree? let’s leave.
- Question: Am I Shvat or Not?
- You’re taken? It’s Tubshvat, Branch out!
- I’d like to pickle your esthrog
- Apricot? Or should we skip straight to the cot.
- Yoshon? You look 18!
- It’s Getting Shvat in Here….so take off all your clothes
- It’s New Years for Trees, midnight mistletoe?