Now you can become a Jedi Dreidel Master!
Use the force, and follow these instructions to construct your very own paper Droidel. Starwars.com also has instructions to play dreidel here
1. Print out the Droidel PDF and glue it to a thin piece of cardstock or cardboard like from a cereal box
2. Once the glue is dry, have an adult carefully cut it out along the edges (including the flaps). Also cut out R2-D2's circle dome.
3. Carefully cut out the circle. This is where the small pencil or a straw will go — so you can spin the dreidel like a top.
4. Fold along the lines on the inside, then glue or tape where the flaps tell you. Do the top part last.
5. Fold the top extra R2-D2 circle top into a wide cone and place on top of the dreidel with glue or tape. Make sure the holes line up.
6. Then stick in a small pencil or a straw through the holes you cut at the top.
7. Now you're read to play!
Here is what the finished product looks like: