15. Shared goals: Be fruitful and multiply!
14. People are obsessed with finding dates, but usually end up with prunes.
13. Your type for both: Tall, dark & shady.
12. Trunk envy.
11. Both encourage you to see the forest for the trees.
10. You can spot a sap a mile away.
9. Both celebrate things that start off fresh, but soon becomes dried up, repackaged, and dumped.
8. When it gets cold, she leaves.
7. With love and fruit: You only find out the thing is rotten once you’ve already committed.
6. One celebrates timber. The other celebrates Tinder.
5. Like a tree, your love is blooming(dales).
4. Always on the lookout for someone/thing with appeal (get it? a peel!).
3. It’s all about separating the good seeds from the bad ones.
2. Where are most hearts-with-arrows-through-them carved??
1. Jewish girls love Photosynthesis.