10. They R.S.V.P. ASAP
9. Eventhough they are family, they show-up on time
8. They do not set drinks on the succah furniture without a coaster under it
7. They are shepards; but never bring their work (sheep) home with them.
6. They never complain about the food – the halachic status of your succah – the bees – or the rabbi's speech
5. Even though they are quite famous, they never take the conversation spotlight away from you. Surprisingly, they are great listeners!
4. They do not begin eating until the hostess sits down and takes the first bite.
3. They drink responsibly
2. They allow you to brag that your succah can hold an additional 7 people
1. The proof is in their track record: they always get invited back